Franchise Name: Wireless Toyz
Franchise business type: Cell Phone
Franchise Fee: $30.000 - $50.000
Corporate Headquarters: +1 (248)-426-8200
28470 West 13 Mile Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Wireless Toyz continues to expand nationwide and we are seeking franchisees who would like to experience the rapid growth of the wireless industry. We continue to be recognized as one of the fastest growing franchise companies in America.
What does the Wireless Toyz brand offer?
1. Wireless Toyz is the Premier National Wireless Retailer.
- All locations have a professional appearance
- Major regional and national service providers in one location
- Easy, one-stop shopping experience for consumers
- Advertising and Marketing efforts that set us apart from our competitors
- Certified Wireless Expertz with in-depth product and service knowledge
- Open display cases enabling consumers to compare and contrast products
- Ongoing product training
- Promotions and networking events
2. We’ve Partnered with the Biggest Brands in the Industry
One of our most valuable assets is our relationships with the wireless carriers.
3. Solid Franchise Support
- Volume pricing and commission compensation.
- Private intranet with daily operations and marketing support.
- Proprietary point-of-sale and financial management system to track sales & inventory.
- Greater efficiencies due to strong national purchasing power.
- Corporate staff members & carrier representatives always ready and committed to assist you.
- Opening store launch marketing program.
- Assistance in creating advertising for local marketing.
- National toll-free number 866.GET.TOYZ for routing customer calls to the nearest store.
- National discount distribution rates for our direct mailer program.
- Ready-to-air TV commercials and radio spots.
- On-hold telephone advertising program.
- National, regional and local marketing tools customized to your store.
Training and Development
- Pre-opening and in-store training.
- Monthly meetings, networking opportunities and annual convention.
The average liquid capital required is $30,000 - $50,000.
We work with banks and small business loan institutions, which help our franchisees finance a significant portion of the start-up costs. The initial investment may vary due to location and building structure.
What Do I Get for My Investment?
- Real Estate Assistance
- Established network of approved suppliers
- Store layout/Design assistance
- Initial Training
- Ongoing training programs for you to train your staff
- Advertising and marketing assistance
- Customer demographic information
- Proprietary software system and support
- Operations manuals, Training manuals
- Ongoing operational field support and business analysis